A burglar commits a break-in every 12 seconds in the United States, and those homes without alarm systems are nearly 3 times more likely to become targets. With a home security system, you can keep your loved ones safe and your home protected.
We all want peace of mind wherever it is that we choose to make our homes. And with all the varieties of home security systems and technologies that exist today, you can actually have it.
Some of the security options available to you are:
24/7 Monitoring Service
- Contact sensors installed on doors and windows
- Pet-sensitive motion detectors smart enough to reduce false alarms
- A wireless, digital keypad from which you can alert ADT directly to contact the fire, medical, and police departments for assistance
- You’ll also have remote web and mobile access, providing you the ability to monitor as well as arm and disarm the system from afar
- There’s also optional fire, smoke, carbon monoxide, and flood monitoring available as well
Multiple Alarms and Alerts
- A high-decibel, in-home alarm comes standard with installation to alert both folks in your home and your neighbors of a break in
- Email and text alerts to inform you of any unexpected entry into your home
- If the alarm is not resolved, an ADT agent will call you directly to see if you’re in need of further assistance, and then contact first response agencies as necessary
Video Surveillance System
- Wireless security cameras and sensors strategically placed around your home and property will let you spot trouble from miles away
- Real-time video brought to you by the secure connection lets you shift between views, watch live or recorded clips, and get alerts for any unusual activity
Smart Home Automation
- ADT’s Pulse Voice app uses biometric voice recognition software to let you use unique, spoken commands to initiate a single service or trigger multiple tasks in your home
- Control everything from your lights, thermostat, various small appliances, and door locks
And, depending upon how much home security you want or need, you can pick and choose from these security features and options above as you so desire. Simply enter your address to see which companies are available in your area to protect your home. From there, you can select which features you like best, compare monthly monitoring rates, and find the best home security monitoring service for your home.
Home Security Providers
You wouldn’t trust your home to just anyone, and neither do we. That’s why we’ve partnered with the top security companies in the industry, such as SafeStreets USA – one of ADT’s oldest, largest, and most respected Authorized Dealers – to deliver reliable and affordable home alarm systems.
So, to start making your street safer – starting with your own home – enter your address to order your home security service today!